Friday, March 4, 2011

Catch up!



Well Hey there Bloggers! Has this been a busy year or what?!

On my last post I talked about Kristin's Bachelorette Party. Well the wedding was just as fun! I am so happy for her and believe that she found true love with the man she has been dreaming of since we were little. That girl had a detailed picture in her mind of her Prince Charming.

Update of my Family:

David is doing great! Work is better than ever. We are very blessed with having such secure jobs. In case you didn't know we bot work for the same company! That's how we met! He is loving his baby girl and trying to make her slow down so he can enjoy her more.


(Chase at Snip its for a much needed Haircut!)


Chase is a weed, a sponge and a goob all in in one. He is almost 5 now and will be starting Kindergarten this fall. He will also be starting his 2nd season of soccer in the next few weeks as well. The time has gone by so fast, I swear he was just born yesterday. He has been learning so much in Pre-K this year. He can spell/write his name now. So amazing at such a young age. He wants to know everything and his favorite question has been "Why?" lately. I am seriously running out of answers so I normally end it with "Because momma said that's why". I know I know Bad momma, but I can only elaborate so much. He has memorized songs off of the radio. Right now he is working on all of the lyrics to "Just the way you are, By Bruno Mars". It melts my heart every time. He really enjoys signing to Kayla on the way home which makes me cry even more. He amazes me everyday!


(Kayla 6 months pictures)


Kayla, oh my, this girl! I swear she thinks that she is already a toddler. She will be 8 months old on the 9th. She has been crawling since she was 5 1/2 months old, and pulling up on furniture to standing at 5 1/2 - 6 months old. Yes I know her doctor was shocked, and predicted her to be walking before her 9 month check up. And I believe it! I got her standing for a few seconds by herself the past 2 nights. She got her first tooth last week, and the one right next to it is not to far behind it. Momma really needs to get a picture of it before her other teeth come in. She is a mommas girl though. daddy is a little jealous about it, but she is warming up to him now. I think it is because she doesn't like his scratchy facial hair.

Me! I am busier than ever! Work is getting better and better everyday. We have a great receptionist now that helps me out greatly. I love her! A much needed breath of fresh air around here! I go home not stressed anymore! It is amazing! Home life is great I really cant complain, except for the fact that my house never seems clean anymore and i need a bigger car! The Ol' Saab just isnt cutting it for me anymore. It is a great car but our family is just getting bigger everyday. I hope to have a SUV by June! *Fingers Crossed* Speaking of June, My girls and I are getting away from it all and getting a little R&R in Austin! I cant wait!!! COME ON JUNE!!!!!!!!!

Well back to work! Hope i can keep this up again now that life is finally falling in order!

~Casee

No comments: